Perfume River Tour
Duration: 6 hours
Meeting time: 9:00
Meeting point: Free Pick-Up in the City Center
WHY BOOK THIS TOUR?
- The dawn of the Ancient City of Hue all started with the Perfume River. You’ll hear the legend of Perfume River and get to understand why everything in Hue exists the way it is nowadays.
- You won’t miss major sites of Hue, included Thien Mu Pagoda, Hue Imperial Citadel and Dong Ba Market.
- Support a group of people who live on boat and carry passengers up and down Perfume River for a living.
This is your Dragon Boat Trip with Life Jacket and Travel Insurance.
9:00 You will be picked up from your hotel for a walking tour visiting Dong Ba Market, the oldest and biggest market in town for locals to learn about our tropical fruits and vegetable. You will be then taken to visit the Outer Wall of the Citadel (this is secret track we would like to show you!) and learning about the intelligent design of The Citadel First Wall. We then will be off to see the War Exhibition and learn about the weapons the Vietnamese Army and US army used in the wartime.
A visit to Hue Imperial Citadel will give you lots of knowledge about Nguyen Dynasty and their achievement during 19 and 20 centuries. We believe visiting this place with a guide will make your day more interesting and conversational as you understand a lot more of the meaning of buildings and stories of Nguyen Family.
13:00 Try some local Hue Food. If you are a vegetarian, please advice us, we will take you to try our vegetarian cuisine.
14:00 Your afternoon tour will start with a Dragon Boat trip and head towards Thien Mu Pagoda in the Ancient Chi Lang Gia Hoi Town, one of the most beautiful landscapes of the Hue Ancient Capital City and learn about Buddhism and its practice in Hue nowadays. You will be talking the same boat trip back to city center after the tour.
16:00 Your leisure day in Hue ends.
Price: $45/ person, minimum 2 people, entrance fee excluded.
- Friendly and informative English Speaking Guide
- Boat trip on Perfume River, two ways with life jacket and travel insurance.
- Entrance fee to Hue Imperial Citadel (150,000 VND/ person). Pay by your own.
- Meals: Pay by your own.